Whether you distribute your goods by air, rail, ship or truck – River Terminal has the most strategic location. Let’s discuss your requirements and we will demonstrate how we can fulfill your current or future needs.
3.2 Million Sq. Ft. of Prime Warehouse and Multi-Tenant Distribution Facilities
River Terminal Development Company currently owns and manages approximately 3,200,000 sq. ft. of prime warehouse and multi-tenant distribution facilities on approximately 170 acres in South Kearny, New Jersey. These facilities are leased to national and international companies as well as numerous local firms. Strong interest from government agencies, retail operations, the computer industry and the apparel industry continue to insure steady growth of the South Kearny area.
River Terminal is ideally situated – less than ½ mile from the entrance to the New Jersey Turnpike (15E), 3.5 miles from the Holland Tunnel, and 3 miles north of Newark Airport. The Lincoln Tunnel and George Washington Bridge are within 11 miles. Ports Newark and Elizabeth are 3 miles south of the complex.
Routes 1 & 9 border the River Terminal complex and there is direct access to the Pulaski Skyway. The Garden State Parkway and Routes 80, 78 and 280 are all nearby and add to the accessibility of the property. The complex lies between Newark and Jersey City, the two most populated areas in the state.
Advantages of Our Kearny Location
- Proximity to the entire Metropolitan New York/New Jersey marketplace
- Ports Newark and Elizabeth are three miles to the south
- Property is very near major transportation arteries
- Available labor force
- Public transportation service is available
- Kearny Urban Enterprise Zone – Qualified businesses are exempt from New Jersey Sales Tax on the purchase of supplies, equipment and services to be used within the zone in addition to other benefits.
- Foreign Trade Zone (Sub-zone of FTZ#49)
- Favorable real estate tax rates
- Favorable utility rates
- Multiple communications providers on site
- High visibility from highway
- Safe, secure area (Police and Fire sub-station adjacent to the site)
- 24/7 Security personnel on site
- Professional maintenance team on site
- Immediate available space for new construction or existing buildings, and ample parking areas
- An active industrial organization, South Kearny Industrial Association (SKIA), represents interest of businesses in the Kearny area
Call Alan Lambiase today at 973-718-6242
He will arrange for a tour of our complex and determine how we can fulfill your current or future requirements.
Contact Us for Additional Information